Friday, July 25, 2008

One week old today!

Yesterday was the last day for the bili-blanket. Her number went from 18.5 on Tuesday to 11.3 on Thursday thank goodness! We all celebrated by giving her a bath...pictures yet to come. She liked it when her daddy poured the warm water all over her body...she would calm immediately. She calmed so much that she had a oopsie on the way out of the tub. She then got cleaned up and swaddled for bed time. She lost her stump from the umbilical cord on Thursday. Her glider arrived yesterday and her room is complete, also will attach pictures when I get them off of the camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww! i love cute "oopsie" stories! i hope you, ben, and emma are all getting adjusted and getting some sleep on the side. love y'all. :)

Anonymous said...

I must have a problem posting on this. I'm sure glad that Dixie is on her way there - sure wish it could have been me. I'm glad that the three of you are all making progress. Have a great weekend! Give that baby doll a kiss from me love you all... Mom/Grandma